Monday, January 5, 2015

Review - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Thrilled

I Finally Got One!


As the title says above, I finally got one!  Meaning I have wanted a Tarte blush for literally years.  I mean, well...two years.  Maybe a little more.  I am SO EXCITED.


These blushes are just beautiful, not to mention amazing.  The line includes an amazing variety of shades that are all just gorgeous!  

If you are wondering about this particular shade, it was exclusive to the Petite Treats Advent Calendar...HOWEVER, Dazzled is a very similar shade if you really like this one.  I would describe it as a light, shimmery pinky peach shade.  It is nicely pigmented and gives a beautiful little flush to the cheeks.  It reminds me of having a nice, chilly flush on the cheeks after spending sometime outdoors when it's snowing.  Yep.  That's where I went with that.






The staying power of the blush is just as they describe it.  I find that it sicks around all day until I take off my makeup, which is a definite plus when it comes to blush!  Nobody wants to start looking pale a few hours into their day...

I am so happy to finally have one of Tarte's blushes in my collection.  I most definitely want to grab another one in the future.  There are so many colors that I want, I don't even know where to start!

Do you have any of these blushes?  Which colors?

As always, thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment