Saturday, December 21, 2013

Warm Days and Slow Runs

It Was Rather...Toasty Today...


I know, another post today?  Two posts in one day?  Who am I?  I'm not so sure.

Today the high was 66 degrees Fahrenheit.  In December.  Four days from Christmas.  WUT.

Yes, indeed it was a VERY warm December day!  And I am a self-proclaimed "I hate running when it's hot" person.  Today I discovered I am also a "I hate running when it's REMOTELY WARM" person.  I should move.  To Canada.  The Southeast is not the place for me.  :D

Needless to say, I paid for the warm weather today with my pace.  My goal was a 11:30 min/mile 2 mile run.  This is what I came up with:



Ce la vie.



At least I got to wear a tank top and shorts!


How's the weather been where you are?

Do you enjoy running when it's warm or cold outside?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! tank top and shorts???? LOL...I wish! That being said, I am also a "I hate to run in the heat" type of runner. I nearly roast to death.

    Beware: If you move to Canada, you will currently be dodging ice and slush....fun times. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yea, I don't know how well I would do with the ice and slush either...maybe southern Cali? Low humidity, sun all the time...my cup of tea!

      Delete