Monday, March 25, 2013

Review: Revlon Colorstay Base Coat Nail Enamel

Revlon Colorstay Base Coat Nail Enamel

Man oh man, I was having major nail polish troubles a few months ago.  I had gone through a couple of bottles of clear nail polish looking for a base coat that actually WORKED!  I was looking for a base coat that would not only protect my nails from stains, but that would hold my polish on for more than one day (or less).  For months, I would paint my nails and find that in just two days, sometimes less, I would be able to literally peel off the entire layer of paint on each nail.  NOT OKAY.

My savior was in this incredible product.

I don't know why I hadn't thought to try it before, as this line of colored nail enamel from Revlon is just AMAZING.  I wish I had every color in the line!




This base coat is just incredible.  Just one layer of this creates a great base that all of my polishes seem to almost stick to.  It keeps my polish on for days without chips and definitely no peeling!

I must say, one downfall of this product is that it's staying power is so good that it is kind of difficult to get off.  I have to wipe off the color on my nails and follow up with a good (scrub?) from the cotton pad on my nail to remove the rest of this base coat.  I have to say though, this extra step is well worth the effort and I definitely recommend trying out this product.




Do you have a base coat you enjoy?  Have you tried this one yet?

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! I'm currently using Rimmel's base coast but this sounds sooo much better! I will be for sure switching to this one when mine runs out! Great post. And so nice seeing you back!

    Hannah

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth checking out! Hopefully you will enjoy it as well :D It's nice to be back! I finally have TIME to do this! :D

      Delete