Saturday, January 26, 2013

Review: Philosophy Take a Deep Breath

Philosophy Take a Deep Breath


Have I told you how much I love getting an Ipsy bag every month?  Oh, I have?  Okay then.  :D  This amazing moisturizer was in one of my Ipsy bags during the summer last year and quickly became my favorite daytime face product!

Take a Deep Breath retails for $34 at Ulta and boasts oxygen-diffusing properties which allow the skin to detoxify and breathe better, causing cell-regeneration and a healthy-looking glow to the skin.  

Now, I can't say for sure if my skin is "breathing" better, but the moisturizer is super lightweight and gives my skin a soft feel.  I am not a fan of heavy moisturizers on my skin during the day, so this is perfect for me.  If you have super dry skin during the winter (unlike me), you may not want to try this during that time of the year.  However, it is a great lightweight moisturizer, perhaps for the summer.  It does not contain SPF though, so be sure to add a sunblock into your routine.  :D




Take a Deep Breath doesn't have much of a scent, which is fine by me.  It is super smooth and glides on the skin effortlessly.




It is a bit of a splurge, but one I don't mind undertaking.  The jar lasts me about three to four months if I use it everyday.  I have repurchased it (or rather asked for it for Christmas) once since I started using it and definitely plan to repurchase it again.




Have you tried Philosophy Take a Deep Breath?  Have you tried something similar?  Let me know!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this but had the Hope in a Jar and really liked it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard Hope in a Jar is awesome. I actually plan to try that at some point in the future! :D

      Delete