Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review: Avon Super Drama Mascara


Avon Super Drama Mascara







Today I bring to you a review of Avon's Super Drama Mascara.  I received this mascara in a Christmas gift bag from my friend Becca about a week ago.  The bag was full of a bunch of goodies including some body products, perfume, and makeup products!  To see the rest of the products I received in the bag, check out my Avon Haul Video!

I was very excited to get a new mascara as I was in the market for one since my everyday mascara is starting to dry up.  This mascara claims to add length and build volume, and I must say that it delivers.  The formula is very smooth and the brush makes it very easy to apply.  The mascara seems to glide on the lashes effortlessly.


The brush is unlike any other mascara brush I have seen.  It is made up of flat, wide plastic bristles that are stacked on top of one another.  Somehow this strange pattern of oddly shaped bristles makes for an awesome brush!  

The staying power of the mascara is quite long.  I can wear it for the entire day and the color seems to stay on my lashes rather than flaking off under my eyes.  The product isn't advertised as waterproof and seems very easy to remove from the lashes.  This makes me even more surprised that I don't find flakes under my eyes after wearing it all day.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this mascara.  It is definitely going to be a regular component of my everyday makeup bag.  I would definitely recommend this product if you are interested in trying a new mascara.

I hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful!

If you have any Avon products or any mascaras you are enjoying or have enjoyed, please share in the comments!

I hope you're having a great day and had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment