Monday, January 7, 2013

Review: Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro

Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro
Dual Eye System



As you may know, I received a bag of goodies from my friend Becca full of Avon products for Christmas!  This gift was so awesome because not only do I get to have a whole new brand of products to try out but I also have an arsenal of products to review for you!  My last review was the Avon Super Drama Mascara, which I also received from Becca.  The post can be seen here: Mascara Review


I just had a birthday.  I turned 25.  That's right, I am now a quarter of a century old.  
Oh. My. Goodness.
This means that I'm halfway to 30!  
Obviously this product couldn't have come to me at a better time.  Now, I'm not really freaking out about my age.  However, I do realize that I am no longer a teenager and that the years are going by quicker than they used to.  Things are starting to change and my eyes are one of those things.  I have been noticing gravity taking a little effect, as well as an increase in the intensity of the dark circles under my eyes.  
So, hello new eye cream!


The Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro is a Dual Eye system, meaning that it contains two products in one; a lifting upper eye gel and a moisturizing under eye cream.  The gel is meant to be applied to the upper eye area up to the brow bone while the cream is meant to be applied like a common eye cream under the eyes and on the upper cheek bone area.


I really like the consistency of the products.  The gel is refreshing and not too heavy on the lids, while the cream is very moisturizing yet light enough to not feel greasy or heavy.  As far as the effects of the products, I do have to say that I feel like my eye area is looking a little brighter.  In the morning I feel more awake and my under eye area feels soft and moisturized, making it easy to apply concealer on the remaining dark circles I am still experiencing.



Overall, I have to say that I am really enjoying this product.  It has become a new part of my nighttime regimen and I'm sure it will last for quite some time.

I hope you enjoyed this review!  Have you tried this product?  Do you have any eye creams or Avon products you are loving right now?  Let me know in the comments!

I hope you're having a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely product! Great review :) xx

    www.northernblush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am certainly enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete