Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I'm Back! I Promise!

I Owe You An Explanation...


All I can say is that I'm bad.  So bad.  So bad at keeping up with things I vow to never let fall to the wayside.  I have no excuse.  I was a bad blogger for the past month!  I have a slough of things I could tell you that got in the way of me posting, but none of them are really valid reasons as to why I didn't keep up.  What I will tell you is that I'm back!  And I'm here to stay.  The past month was filled with so many disappointments in the job market, as well as some real improvements in my outlook for the next year!  
Christmas brought about a slough of products and opportunities for more products for me to try out new things, review them, and share those reviews with you!  Therefore, I wanted to give you an explanation and a promise that there are many new, fun things in store for this new year coming!  Thanks for sticking around and keep an eye out for some fun new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment