Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bad blogger!  No treats for you!


Okay, so in the midst of my concerted effort to write meaningful and silly blogs for you lovely readers, I have found myself in the last week on a hiatus!  Unfortunately, we had a loss in Matt's family and ended up having to return home to the Outer Banks for an unplanned four days.  We had a great time seeing friends and family and spent a meaningful day with Matt's family to celebrate the life of his grandmother.  After returning back to Wilmington, I will honestly say that I was lazy.  So here I am, over a week later, finally writing a post!  Unfortunately, this one won't be complete with some silly pictures...those are soon to come!

I do want to say however, I have been keeping up with my pushup challenge and just completed my third day of week 2.  I went from doing 7 measly pushups in a row last week to actually completing 15 in a row tonight after four sets of at least ten!  I felt accomplished.  

Since I'm one of those people that feels the need to have someone to push them into actually doing workouts, I have decided to also take up two more challenges offered by the same website...The 200 sit-up challenge and the 200 squats challenge!  I started with Day 1 of Week 1 on both challenges today after doing the initial test a few days ago.  Since I'll be starting Day 1 of Week 3 in the pushup challenge on Wednesday, I'm going to go ahead and repeat the Day 1 of the other two challenges then.

In other news, I received an email from Michael's craft store in response to my application a few weeks ago and they have asked me to call them to set up an interview!  Now, this is no marine biology job...however, it's something!  I get to hang out in a place filled with arts and crafts supplies!  Yay!!!  Soooo wish me luck on my interview and I promise this week I will have a new, fun post with pictures included!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment